All the books included in this article are collected from Internet Sources. If you think it violates any copyright policy, please let us know. The books or material will be removed ASP. These books can be used only educational or non-commercial purposes only.
- Using arrays
- The power of functions
- How to work with objects
- Making use of prototypes
- Understanding closures
- Writing and testing applications
- Examines new web development advancements including new technologies and changes to the standards
- Features a website that contains supporting materials including code and several valuable programs that are useful for web development
Get ahead in HTML5, including markup, styling, and scripting, with many practical examples and best practice insights. You’ll quickly understand HTML5 markup elements and when to use them, and then apply the latest CSS3 features to create amazing web pages.
- Addresses the many issues that Web application developers face, including internationalization, security, privacy, optimization, intellectual property issues, and obfuscation
- Builds on the reader’s basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and the Web in general
This book deals with a programming language, but it isn’t intended for programmers. This is a book for web designers. Specifically, this book is intended for standards-aware designers who are comfortable using CSS and HTML. If that sounds like you, read on.
- Get the most out of Moodle’s built-in extra—the Yahoo! User Interface Library (YUI)
- Explore a wide range of modern interactive features, from AJAX to Animation
- Integrate external libraries like jQuery framework with Moodle