Stay ahead of the web evolution with elegant combination front-end development
Front-End Development with ASP.NET Core, Angular, and Bootstrap is the professional’s guide to fast, responsive web development. Utilizing the most popular combination of web technologies for Microsoft developers, this guide provides the latest best practices and ASP.NET MVP guidance to get you up to speed quickly. The newest ASP.NET – now called ASP.NET Core – is leaner, easier to use, and less bound to the operating system and IDE.colle, giving you the perfect opportunity to leverage third-party frameworks and libraries that provide functionalities not native to ASP.NET Core and Visual Studio. This book shows you how to integrate ASP.NET Core with Angular, Bootstrap, and similar frameworks, with a bit of jQuery Mobile, Nuget, continuous deployment, Bower dependencies, and Gulp/Grunt build systems, including development beyond Windows on Mac and Linux. With clear, concise instruction and expert insight, this guide is an invaluable resource for meeting the demands of modern web development.
- Combine ASP.NET Core with different tools, frameworks, and libraries
- Utilize third-party libraries with non-native functionalities
- Adopt the most up-to-date best practices for front-end development
- Develop flexible, responsive design sites
The world of web development is evolving faster than ever before, and the trend is toward small, focused frameworks with modular capabilities. Microsoft has noticed, and upgraded ASP.NET Core to align with the latest industry expectations. Front-End Development with ASP.NET Core, Angular, and Bootstrap helps you elegantly integrate these technologies to develop the sites that the industry demands.
From the Back Cover
Develop ASP.NET Core solutions faster with the ideal combination of front-end frameworks
In an effort to keep pace with the growing demand among developers for small, focused frameworks with modular capabilities, Microsoft has upgraded ASP.NET to be leaner, easier to use, and less anchored to the Windows OS and IDE. This allows you to leverage third-party frameworks and libraries that provide functionalities not native to ASP.NET Core and Visual Studio. Written by a professional developer for professional developers, this book combines advanced ASP.NET MVP guidance with the latest best practices in front-end development to give you the practical know-how you need to seamlessly integrate ASP.NET Core with Angular, Bootstrap, and similar frameworks.
Front-End Development with ASP.NET Core, Angular, and Booststrap:
- Gets you up and running with all of the new and improved ASP.NET Core features
- Shows you how to develop the versatile, flexible, and highly responsive designs that clients demand and users expect
- Describes the most up-to-date best practices for front-end development using ASP.NET Core
- Details how best to utilize third-party libraries with non-native functionalities
- Explains how to combine ASP.NET Core with different tools, frameworks, and libraries
- Explores the use of Bower dependencies and Gulp build systems with ASP.NET Core
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Visit us at wrox.com for free code samples.
About the Author
About the author
Simone Chiaretta is a web architect and developer with nearly two decades of experience developing with ASP.NET and other web technologies. He has been a Microsoft MVP on ASP.NET for eight years, and he has written numerous books and online materials.