Hacking is a term most of us shudder away from, we assume that it is only for those who have lots of programming skills and lose morals and that it is too hard for us to learn how to use it.
But what if you could work with hacking like a good thing, as a way to protect your own personal information and even the information of many customers for a large business?
This guidebook is going to spend some time taking a look at the world of hacking, and some of the great techniques that come with this type of process as well.
Whether you are an unethical or ethical hacker, you will use a lot of the same techniques, and this guidebook is going to explore them in more detail along the way, turning you from a novice to a professional in no time.
Some of the different topics we will look at concerning hacking in this guidebook include:
- The basics of hacking and some of the benefits of learning how to use this programming technique.
- The different types of hackers and why each one is important and how they are different from one another.
- How to work with your own penetration test.
- The importance of strong passwords and how a professional hacker will attempt to break through these passwords.
- A look at how to hack through a website of any company that doesn’t add in the right kind of security to the mix.
- A look at how to hack through the different wireless networks that are out there to start a man in the middle attack or another attack.
- Some of the other common attacks that we need to work with including man in the middle, denial of service attack malware, phishing, and so much more.
- Some of the steps that you can take in order to ensure that your network will stay safe and secure, despite all of the threats out there.
Hacking is a term that most of us do not know that much about. We assume that only a select few can use hacking to gain their own personal advantage and that it is too immoral or too hard for most of us to learn. But learning a bit of hacking can actually be the best way to keep your own network safe.
Are you ready to Learn more about Hacking and what it can do to the safety and security of your personal or business network?