No Sweat Public Speaking!: How to Develop, Practice and Deliver a Knock Your Socks Off Presentation!
PUBLIC SPEAKING is most people’s greatest fear. Some fear it more than dying! This fear holds back many people’s careers. Like all the skills you possess, this one can also be learned!
This book will show you how! If you speak, people consider you to be an Expert. Perception is reality. All things being equal, we prefer to deal with Experts!
In “No Sweat” Public Speaking! you’ll learn:
• How to Develop a Speech/Presentation.
• How to Practice that Speech/Presentation.
• How to Deliver a Knock Your Socks Off Presentation!
• Techniques to overcome the Fear of Public Speaking!
• Presentation Tips that set you way above the average presenter.
• Techniques that will help your audience GET IT!
The “No Sweat” Public Speaking! Formula details the components, parts and elements of a speech. Fred names them – explains them – and gives examples throughout the book.
Fred E. Miller is a speaker, an author and a coach, Businesses and individuals hire him because they want to improve their Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.